Change your CoreHR access

These steps will need to be actioned by the individual and the HRIS Guardian unless otherwise stated.

Expand All

If your access requirements within CoreHR have changed (eg you need a different or an additional system role or access to restricted grades), please complete the User Access Form. This should then be forwarded to your HRIS Guardian to submit to the HRIS Support Centre

Please note: existing system users who move to a new department, will need to ensure that their substantive department cancels their existing CoreHR access (see steps below) and their new department requests CoreHR access, as required, by completing the User Access Form.

Manager Self-Service (MSS) users: please request MSS access changes via the Service Request form

In order to cancel access to CoreHR, please complete the relevant sections of the User Access Form and forward it to your HRIS Guardian to submit to the HRIS Support Centre.

Inactive Users: Any user who has not logged into CoreHR in the previous 120 days will lose access to CoreHR. To reactivate access to CoreHR, please contact the HRIS Support Centre.

Manager Self-Service (MSS) users: to cancel access to MSS please complete the Service Request form