The aim of the CoreHR Upgrade project is to:
- Upgrade the University's HRIS to the latest version available
- Move to CoreHR's supplier-hosted service
- Improve the user experience
- Implement a new reporting tool to replace Oracle Discoverer
- Go paperless with payslips
We are delivering the project in phases, as follows:
Phase 1 (May 2019) This delivered the supplier-hosted service and changes to the Staff Request functionality on the upgraded version 26.
Phase 2.1 (February 2020) The Recruitment functionality was migrated from the Back Office to the Portal, on version 26. Online CoreHR training was also rolled out for Recruitment, replacing classroom-based training.
Move to online-only payslips (June 2020) Effective from June payday, paper payslips and P60s are now paperless for the majority of University employees.
Phase 2.2 (Autumn 2020) This will deliver the upgrade to version 28 and migrate the Personnel module from the Back Office to the Portal. A new reporting tool will also be introduced.