HRINFO20 Casual worker data quality validation report
This report shows you all the casual teacher, examiner or worker appointments and validates many data items. Run this every month as part of usual HR processes or spot-check data entry live on the system
- Casual teacher, examiner or workers i.e. PeopleXD Post Number is CASTCH, CASEXM or CASUAL and Employee Sub Status is Atypical)
- Appointment active in the academic year i.e. 1 August to the following 31 July
Data items checked
- Staff classifications Category and Sub Category
- Staff classifications related to type of casual appointment i.e. Post Number is CASTCH or CASUAL
- Appointment Start Date – where the appointment has been open for more than 12 months where the post is ‘CASTCH’ or where the appointment has been open for more than 12 weeks where the post is ‘CASUAL'
- Employee Status
- FTE Hours - **ignore the error message until the report has been updated**
- Target End Dates (missing or date has passed)
- Job text / job title (missing data)
- Right to Work UDF - **ignore the error message until the report has been updated**
Where do these data rules come from?
You can edit or add data to an appointment which is still open and where the current appointment details require update. For closed appointments or where historic appointment data requires updates, you will need to send corrections to Data Services UAS HRIS Data. Include Person Reference and Appointment ID. You are able to amend UDF and leaving codes against records, regardless of whether the appointment is current or ended.