Change your HR system access

These steps will need to be actioned by the individual and the HR Systems Guardian unless otherwise stated.

Expand All

If your access requirements within the system have changed (eg you need a different or an additional system role or access to restricted grades), please complete the User Access Form. This should then be forwarded to your HR Systems Guardian to submit to HR Systems Support

Please note: existing system users who move to a new department, will need to ensure that their substantive department cancels their existing access (see steps below) and their new department requests access, as required, by completing the User Access Form.

Manager Self-Service (MSS) users: please request MSS access changes via the Service Request form

In order to cancel access to the HR System, please complete the relevant sections of the User Access Form and forward it to your HR Systems Guardian to submit to the HR Systems Support.

Inactive users: Any user who has not logged into the system in the previous 120 days will lose access. To reactivate access, please contact HR Systems Support.

Manager Self-Service (MSS) users: to cancel access to MSS please complete the Service Request form