Services offered include:
- Data entry in the People Management on behalf of departments which typically have a low level of personnel transactions.
- Cover for temporary absence in departments and divisions adopting the standard HRIS model of use.
- Ongoing data quality checking across the full breadth of HRIS functionality e.g. personnel, recruitment administration, training administration data etc., and ad hoc data cleansing exercises.
- Assistance with data entry for new starters in departments adopting the standard HRIS model of use.
- Back up for departments in the use of the e-Recruitment module.
- Bulk input e.g. organisational restructures.
- TUPE transfers into the University.
- Data entry support for HRIS projects.
HRIS Data Service team
- Administrator - Anthony Kong
For general questions or responses to data quality queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the service, access or training requirements for Data Service users, or to request assistance, please contact email@example.com, tel (6)16291.